Thursday 24 February 2011

Grand Millennium Buffet Dinner

Last night, my bro-in-law coming from Kuching. So, I had decided to bring him to Grand Millennium for the buffet dinner. Here is some of the photo for the environment.

Dessert Corner

Japanese food and salad
Hongkie style

Western Food

Little India








































































Here is my dinner.
Ham + sushi
Hong Kong style


Steam cod fish and dimsum
Grilled lamb rack + stew beef


Caesar Salad 
Fruits


Cakes and Pudding
Ice Cream - Pistachio, Chocolate and Vanilla

Ratings:
Price: No idea as it is a free complimentary buffet voucher
Environment: ****[4/5]
Service: ***[3.5/5]
Food: ****[3.8/5]
Overall comment: **** [3.8/5]
: The food is normal, but the western and Indian food is good. Environment nice. However, the price is not cheap. I heard from the captain should be RM120-150.00 per head. (5 star hotel price). I did not eat much as I had been there several times and feel bored to the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment